Saturday 1 October 2011

Behold The Castle!

Well, technically it's a tower, but ...

But yes, I have revamped the blog! New name, new design (I'm working on that, so if it keeps flipping about for a while don't freak out) and new web address!

We are now at:
http://towerofplot.blogspot.com

Your subscriptions should still be fine, but if you suddenly get notifications from a new site, do not panic! I just fancied a change of scenery.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a design to finalise. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not getting any of your subscriptions, yet when I tried to subscribe again it said I already was :(

    But ahhh you confused me, you used to have a blog called this at WordPress and for a second I couldn't work out if it were the same blog at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry! The WordPress blog got cut off and I can't use it, so I re-used the name here.

    Sorry for causing confusion - you could try using your Blogspot account and putting it on a blogroll like I did, that helps me keep up with stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my email subscriptions have died!
    Well, I've had most of them through from Blogspot, except yours, but none of my WordPress ones are coming through. :(

    ReplyDelete