Thursday 28 October 2010

There and Back Again

Greetings! I have returned from the Land of the Sheep!
Very nice time we had too - went down a coal mine (got covered in coal smears from walking into the walls, no thanks to the faulty battery in my headtorch!), clambered up a few wet hillsides, investigates some old ancestral haunts, ate black pudding and made friends with the locals. I won't bore you with the full story, but I think I'll put a few piccies up for you to see tomorrow (if I can work out how :P) so you can get a bit of an overview of what manner of mischief I got myself into.

Anyway, being home means I actually have to start revising again. Did some more History coursework this afternoon (now I know why everyone complained about it so much last year) and am now sitting in my beanbag with my music playing and doing a bit of editing on Warrior. It's going rather well, but I doubt the story will ever be spectacular. Still, it's the first story I ever finished, and I'm rather attached to it.

Anyway, just to let you know I'm back! More posts coming soon hopefully!
-Spook

No comments:

Post a Comment