Tuesday 18 January 2011

To all the Hitch-Hiking Froods out there!

Hey everyone!
The 25th of May is Towel Day, a special day that commemorates the life of Douglas Adams, author of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

I don't know about you, but I could not stop laughing when I read the book, and it remains my favourite to this very day. After all, how else would I learn how to do useful things such as hide from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal, and convince a silly strag to give me everything and anything I so desire, simply because I carry a towel and therefore must be a paragon of intelligence, strength and sheer awesomeness?

So please, to all you hoopy froods out there, sign this petition to get Google to change their logo on Towel Day, in memory of the man who taught us all to know where our towels are.

http://www.petitiononline.com/towelday/

And thanks for all the fish!

- Spook (the Towel Queen)

No comments:

Post a Comment