Tuesday 10 May 2011

ThinkGeek Awesomeness

Does anyone else get that "after birthday" feeling? 'Cause I think I have it. I got a pretty epic haul so far, I must admit, but now I'm sort of on a low note. I think I'm getting wrapping-paper-shredding withdrawal symptoms. And yes, I do have an obsession with shredding wrapping paper. It's cheaper than therapy, right?

Anywho, I was browsing around www.thinkgeek.com today, and I found possibly the most epic-tastic things on the face of the earth. These are the things that birthday lists of dreams are made of.

Chekkit out ...
Item Uno: The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide
Froody...

Item Duo: Collectible Lord of the Rings Plushies

These are just too adorable for words.

Item The Third: Star Trek "USS Enterprise" Bottle Opener

Come on, you wouldn't complain about having to serve drinks at your parents' dinner parties if you got to use this, would you?

Item Mark IV: Monty Python "Killer Rabbit" Slippers
 
I warned you not to buy these, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew, didn't you? Oh, they're just  harmless little bunny slippers, arent' they? 

Item The Last: Harry Potter Wand Remote TV Control


One word: WANT!

I love being a Geek.
May the Mass Times Acceleration be with you!

-Spoo(c)k

5 comments:

  1. :O i have a new favourite website! *hugs it* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND they ship outside the US :O holy mfkfjdusib!! I'm a happy Random right now ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, glad I could make your say *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I'm re-reading the series in anticipation of the final movie (started Prisoner of Azkaban this morning) I totally want the remote control wand! The Killer Rabbit Slippers are also awesome. Run away! Run away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, oh the awesome things you can find on the internets :)

    ReplyDelete