Some very quick things you may like to know about my life:
- On Sunday, I fly back to school again.
- On Wednesday, I take the ELAT - English Literature Aptitude Test - as part of my attempt at gaining a place at Oxford university.
- On Thursday, I will have a practice "interview" with a full-time academic in my area as preparation for the occasion of being called to interview at Oxford (if I am).
- By Friday, I need to have sent off two pieces of marked work, also for Oxford's perusal.
- My History coursework needs to be completed by the end of that week.
- My English coursework needs to be drafted after inspection by the teacher, sometime the week after.
- I need to amalgamate more research for the school debating team, and attend the event as a planted nasty-question-giver.
And that's on top of the 50,000 word novel, ten-tonne-mountains of schoolwork, and heck knows what else might creep up on me in the meantime.
This is going to be fun!
However, to prevent you all from getting bored, I'm going to make my NaNoWriMo updates weekly only - every Thursday, I think, is a good day for that. This is both to save you the mind-numbing experience of being deprived of my regular posts, and so I have more entertaining typos and stories to tell you of during each update.
As I accidentally castrated my narrator with a typo last chapter, I sure there'll be no shortage of those.
Enjoy your weekends everyone! I'm off to try and hit 10,000 words before supper time.
~ Charley R